1st Shift Material/Regrind Operator
Berthoud, CO 80513 US
- Runs product through forming machinery which may include cutting, knifing, band sawing, deburring, sanding, cleaning, and/or packaging each product as needed.
- Follow Process Instructions and ensure ATI process and quality standards are met.
- Loads and unloads mold forming fixtures and parts with assistance from Material Handler and forklift.
- Uses router and/or band saw to trim parts.
- Ensure a clean workstation using broom and dustpan and/or compressed air each day.
- Performs general maintenance and mechanical changes of equipment with assistance under direct supervision.
- Accurately read, record and use calipers, height gauges, Vernier calipers, and micrometers.
- Record necessary information for output monitoring, quality verification, and production reporting.
- Accurately enters production job and punches into and out of database system.
- Communicates “out of tolerance” conditions and documentation discrepancies to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Follow and practice safety procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities to be assigned as needed.
- Read, write, and be conversant in the English language required.
- Ability to perform basic computerized time clock data entry required.
- Team oriented and strong level of independence required.
- Detailed oriented with strong attention for accuracy required.