Berthoud, CO 80513 US
- Loads and unloads CNC machine with product varying in size and weight, deburrs parts using hand tools and/or sandpaper, inserts finished part into plastic bags.
- Cleans workstation using electric leaf blower, broom with dustpan, and/or compressed air.
- Uses manual or electric pallet jack to load or unload fixture or move pallets with boxes.
- Production tasks including deburring, sanding, gluing, cleaning, and/or packaging.
- Use timeclock system to track hours worked and time spent in jobs.
- Read and follow process instructions diligently.
- Performs most standard operations and limited set-up of equipment under close supervision.
- Record necessary information for quality verification and production reporting.
- Familiar with measuring devices, e.g. calipers and height gauges.
- Communicates “out of tolerance” conditions and documentation discrepancies to QA in a timely manner.
- Follow and practice safety procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities to be assigned as needed.
- Read, write, and be conversant in the English language required.
- Ability to perform basic computerized time clock data entry required.
- Team oriented and strong level of independence required.
- Detailed oriented with strong attention for accuracy required.
- Three months manufacturing experience preferred.
- Usual warehouse and production environment involves frequent standing, walking, sitting, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, squatting, and balancing.
- Postures include climbing in and out of fork trunk, walking/standing, forceful gripping, vision, and forward reaching.
- Frequently lifts, carries or balances up to 35 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds with team assistance.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination.
- Verbal and auditory capacity, with or without assistance, enabling communication in person as well as through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity could include one or more of the following: depth perception, color vision, and peripheral vision enabling operation of machinery.
- Ability to move across departments to interact with others.