Estimator / Project Engineer
Berthoud, CO 80513 US
- Produce estimates / quotes for new parts and update prices for older parts
- Prepare estimates in Syteline to ensure transfer of materials and routing into the Current.
- Prepare estimates while assuring sufficient documentation to allow others to understand the quote build-up.
- Use Syteline to allow creation of Current from Estimates as needed
- Upon assignment, follow introduction of new parts into our manufacturing system to ensure smooth incorporation, including documentation.
- Collect, evaluate and publish data to track productivity and efficiency.
- Review and suggest standard improvements and apply accordingly to customer quotes.
- Evaluate processes for target parts.
- Assist in resolving production processing issues.
- Other duties and responsibilities to be assigned as needed.
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or 3 years as a Manufacturing Engineering
- 5 years+ working in a manufacturing environment as an estimator or engineer type role
- 4 years+ experience supervising employees while using tactful and respectful communication
- Read, write, and be conversant in the English language
- Team oriented and strong level of independence
- Strong written and verbal communication, mathematical, organizational and management skills required.
- Detailed oriented with strong attention for accuracy required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- SyteLine ERP
- Occasionally up to 40lbs, climb ladders and may be in confined spaces
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination
- Ability to operate and navigate safely in a production environment