Loveland, CO 80538 US
- Maintain/service equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions
- Ensure quality control
- Maintain supply inventory
- Record actions on production forms
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure accuracy, speed, and efficiency.
- 1 year of assembly experience (preferred)
- Solid experience with hand and power tools
- Basic math skills
- Able to read a tape measure
- Able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Possess soft skills and can be reliable
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Equipment experience a HUGE PLUS but not required for all positions