Our client is a manufacturer of a variety of foam products (foam bandages, car parts, etc)
As a machine operator, job duties may include:
• Log in and out of shop orders to ensure accurate accounting of labor usage, issue material, and receive parts into inventory accurately.
• Review shop paperwork, perform and document checks per the sample plan to ensure that the parts meet the specifications provided on the shop documentation.
• Complete required process inspection and determine routine disposition. If, at any time the materials or parts are identified as being out of specification, the Operator will make adjustments, take action to ensure that the problem is corrected and that all nonconforming product is separated.
• Ensure all material is identified through the use of documentation, labeling, or color coding.
• Package parts for shipment; label and complete the Shipment Quality Assurance Report with the required information.
• In the case of system failures, will participate in root cause analysis and help to identify corrective actions.
• Will ensure that product is handled and stored to prevent debris and contamination. This will include using closed containers, covering material when not being used, and storing in appropriate areas.
• Verify inspections for other machine operators.
• Ability to interact with the ERP system via a PC.
• Ability and willingness to flow to production areas with workload demands.
• Able to follow written and verbal directions and coordinate clarifications as required.
• Able to maintain accurate and legible paperwork.
• Able to utilize calibrated devices and lift 40 pounds.
• Must possess good math skills, mechanical aptitude, and ability to pay attention to details.
• Maintaining acceptable attendance per the Attendance Policy.
Hours: M-Sat: 6am-2:30pm plus mandatory OT