Denver, CO 80216 US
Employment Solutions is searching a Data Operations Analyst to work for one of the fastest growing food manufacturing companies in Denver, Colorado. The role requires that candidates have the ability to gather, organize, and report broad amounts of data to report in a presentation format.
Essential Functions and Skills
- Support the business by providing detailed decision-making tools.
- Manage operational data related to line efficiencies, yield, capacities, etc.
- Physically measure, track, and report production line KPIs against targets and goals, creating dashboards and other related reports.
- Implement data collection processes that support contemporary operating performance metrics such as OEE.
- Work with cross-functional teams by providing accurate manufacturing information.
- At the direction of Director of Manufacturing, facilitate the implementation of new operating procedures and processes with the goal of increasing efficiencies, improving quality, and reducing costs.
- Identify, analyze, and provide recommendations that add value.
- Produce ad-hoc data analysis and work on special projects when needed.
- The following daily tracking and data entry work must be performed accurately and on a timely basis:
Incoming Raw Materials/Receiving
- Receive (in the NetSuite system) all raw material loads as outlined in standard operating procedures.
- Inspects product for acceptance or rejection.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork and input into NetSuite.
- Inspects all outbound loads as outlined in standard operating procedures.
- Accurately complete all paperwork for outgoing loads and document in company systems.
- Oversee documentation of raw material movement for production: work closely with production management to ensure all counts are accurate.
- Input production data into NetSuite and other systems.
- Work with accounting team to troubleshoot weekly variances.
- Work closely with Production supervision and Procurement to accurately maintain ingredient inventory levels.
Perform periodic inventory counts and work with the Accounting Department to investigate discrepancies and/or variances
- Experience working in manufacturing high volume consumer packaged goods.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems. This will be a key role in the company’s current transition to its NetSuite ERP platform.
- Ability to conceptualize operational information and create meaningful report
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year